(aka seeing my family & friends)…here’s a [very incomplete] list of why i’m looking forward to being back in california.
1. in n out. need i say more?
2. college football.
3. warmer-ish weather. which is really a joke, because where we’re going for christmas is MUCH colder than it is in here. haha oh well.
4. being back at river city.
5. finally having all my stuff in the same place! no more moving between cities, in and out of dorms, packing up things for storage, etc. seriously. so. excited.
6. netflix, spotify, hulu, pandora, cable, etc. i mostly miss listening to whatever music i want all the time (you have to pay for it here…total first world problem, i know).
7. having fire’s in our fireplace all.the.time. except for the no-burn days, of course. don’t even get me started on that one…
8. going to tyler’s basketball tournaments and other games.
9. morgan-side of the family dinner at crow’s nest. best salad bar and fresh seafood EVER.
10. just-my-family dinner/birthday celebration at tahoe joes. best steak in the world. not.even.joking. their cheesecake is also pretty phenomenal.
11. giving out all the stuff i’m bringing back for everyone. i do love getting gifts too, but mostly i just love giving them. especially when you know it’s the perfect gift. it’s the best.
12. driving around looking at christmas lights with my family. a highlight of the christmas season for sure!